Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Hoodies

So during a long night of shopping with the sisters, I found something I couldn't resist buying. The second I saw them; I knew I’d be spending more money than necessary. The most adorable matching dog hoodies, one for the baby girl and boy! And I know most people think dressing up their dogs is ridiculous and I somewhat agree, but it had to happen. I actually think they don’t mind them. It’s the first thing I’ve put on them that they don’t try to chew off! Kiko even growls at me when I try to take hers off. Anyways, here’s a plethora of pictures...

Kiko and her pink skull hoodie.

Matching Hoodies.

Kiko again.

Kenji and his black skull hoodie.

Playing.

Kenji again.

He wouldn't move once i put his hood on.

Kiko love's hers.

Both my baby dogs being good for the camera!

No comments:

Post a Comment