Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Multiple Blessings

I love the holiday season! It's the time of year when you aren't thinking about yourself, but others. How I wish I could give a little something to everyone. Especially the people less fortunate then myself. It always makes me very grateful for the blessings I have in my life and the people who make up my entire world. What would I do without them, I don't know. I'm trying to make a conscious effort to stop thinking about myself, to do more for others, and always remember what I'm grateful for. ♥ Here's a little list of some of my blessings.

  • My Parents - They raised my sisters and I in a loving home. We've always had what we've needed and then some. They've sacrificed a lot to give us many opportunities. They are supportive and loving. They are the best parents I could ask for!
  • My Family - They are always there no matter what! I couldn't and wouldn't be without my family!
  • Lindsay - He's always been supportive of me, he keeps me smiling, he is my best friend, and the love of my life! He puts up with me and does many things for me on a daily basis. For him, I am very grateful he's in my life.
  • My Dogs - If all else fails, my dogs are always there for me. They can always put a smile on my face. They love me unconditionally and I love them right back. They are my babies!
  • My Friends - They are always around to keep me company and have a good time. They are also supportive and non judgemental. I can always be myself around them! I love them like they are my family.
  • My Work - It's not my favorite place to be but I am always grateful for the work. It reminds me that I have to work for the things I want in life. It keeps me pushing to do better, to achieve more, and to keep a good work ethic. I am thankful to have a job!
  • My Little Sister - She's such a doll. She's always helping me with my dogs. Keeping them company, letting them out when I'm at work. Since my dog's are like my children, it keeps my mind at ease. Thanks a million Cheech! :)
  • Life - I am glad to wake up everyday and experience new things. Without it, I would have none of these blessings.
  • The Troops - All the people out there serving our country so we can be here. I'm grateful for their service and sacrifices.

  • I am grateful for everything else in my life, the good and bad. These are just the main things that keep me going! ♥










  • 1 comment: